The Airborne International Response Team (AIRT), the leading 501(c)3 non-profit organization supporting the use of unmanned systems for public safety and disaster response – and the official home of DRONERESPONDERS® – has announced the DRONERESPONDERS Public Safety UAS Summit series of educational training events for summer 2021.
AIRT is again partnering with AUVSI and Commercial UAV News – the world’s leading producers of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS)-related live content – to deliver targeted educational programming for public safety UAS leaders, program managers, and remote pilots across a wide range of skill levels.
- DRONERESPONDERS Global Public Safety Summit at AUVSI’s XPONENTIAL Georgia World Congress Center Atlanta, GA August 16-18, 2021 Information
- DRONERESPONDERS U.S. Public Safety Summit at Commercial UAV Expo The Mirage Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, NV September 7-9, 2021 Information
The 2021 DRONRESPONDERS Global Public Safety UAS Summit series will debut an exciting new format featuring two separate tracks designed to educate and prepare first responder UAS program managers and remote pilots at every experience level for public safety UAS operations:
- Public Safety UAS Program Management: this track will highlight proven strategies and best practices for UAS program managers at law enforcement, fire service, EMS, and other emergency response organizations who have built successful drone programs.
- Public Safety UAS Operations and Tactics: this track is designed to showcase how first responders are using drones to overcome challenges and solve complex operations problems during real-world incidents. Group discussions will help to create an immersive learning experience for attendees.
Unlike typical training courses where a limited perspective may be offered from a small instructor cadre, DRONERESPONDERS is bringing together the best and brightest public safety UAS professionals from around the world to teach attendees how to properly build and manage their organization’s drone program. You’ll hear actual real world case studies and explore after-action reviews of how public safety agencies have successfully used UAS to help save lives and protect property.
Public safety professionals who register early will receive the best registration price for each DRONERSPONDERS Summit. The special early bird public safety pricing for AUVSI XPONENTIAL will end on July 2, and for Commercial UAV Expo on July 16. Details are available on each registration webpage.
The full program schedule for each summit will be updated continuously as the event date nears, so check the websites often for the latest program sessions and speakers:
- DRONERESPONDERS @ AUVSI’s XPONENTIAL in Atlanta, August 16-19
- DRONERESPONDERS @ Commercial UAV Expo in Las Vegas, September, 7-9
Based in Miami, Florida, AIRT® (Airborne International Response Team) is the leading 501(c)3 non-profit organization supporting the use of unmanned systems for public safety and disaster response. AIRT offers a wide range of educational programming, training events, and mission-critical deployments in support of public safety UAS operations and designed to help people prepare for, respond to, and recover from complex emergencies and major disasters. AIRT is the official home of DRONERESPONDERS®.