Join us on Tuesday May 25th at 11:00 AM EDT as we host a lively industry discussion about Enabling Drone BVLOS Operations for Defense & Critical Missions. Our webinar panel of highly respected UAV industry leaders will discuss how GNSS signals are enabling new applications of unmanned systems, the key vulnerabilities to be addressed and the steps needed to ensure safe and efficient BVLOS operations.
Demand for UAVs is growing exponentially across defense as well as civil and commercial organizations. Applications range from military operations and logistics missions to delivery of commercial packages, medical supplies, surveying and mapping in addition to multiple other activities. This webinar will present real-world views of GNSS and operating in BLOVS situations and environments. We will be reviewing value-differentiating platforms and technology for protecting GNSS signals in BVLOS flights.
In this webinar, we’ll offer industry and government perspectives on best practices and regulatory environment for resilient BVLOS operations and the evolution to unmanned autonomous drones and services.
- SAE International – practices & recommendations for drone BVLOS operations
- Airspace Management – drone operations and traffic management
- Enabling robust BVLOS operations – creating resiliency through sensor fusion
- Resilient GPS for BVLOS Operations
- Airborne security solutions