The rapid processing of large drone projects (e.g. tens of thousands of images) presents significant challenges to the drone mapping industry. This training session will discuss how to develop an optimal photogrammetric workflow, using the proper level of automation and hardware resources. Different real-world scenarios will be presented, including multi-mission projects, continuous stream of projects as well as single projects with discontinuous areas.
Specifically, attendees will learn about the following:
– Collecting optimal drone imagery
– Performing aerial triangulation
– Generating DSMs, DTMs and orthomosaics
– Optimizing processing workflows
– Assessing final project accuracy
Register here: https://bit.ly/34R8uCs