This extended Think Tank Thursday Forum is co-hosted by AIRT, DroneResponders and Energy Drone & Robotics Coalition.
Emergency management and public safety leaders are gathering for this special 2-hour digital interactive event.
How are energy companies preparing for the 2020 hurricane / wildfire season with unmanned aircraft systems (UAS)?
With the COVID-19 pandemic still growing in much of the US, how will public safety and emergency managers plan and respond differently for disasters this year?
Key topics include:
1) Preparedness – using UAS for condition assessment, foliage overgrowth, etc.
2) Response – using UAS to assess damage, power restoration, and tell the story of how bad is “bad”?
3) Recovery & Resilience – UAS for long-term recovery and rebuilding, infrastructure hardening.
You will hear and interact directly with SMEs such as:
• Public safety officers
• Emergency response managers
• Disaster response teams
• Energy / industrial asset owners
Featuring a LIVE panel with power / utilities UAV program leaders & hosted by Christopher Todd, Executive Director, AIRT.Time
Aug 6, 2020 10:00 AM in Central Time (US and Canada)
The multi-session, interactive virtual forum – taking place THIS THURSDAY (August 6) – is almost full, so register here as soon as possible.