UAVOS has announced the unique UVH-25EL unmanned helicopter, which has been specially designed for commercial industries and data capturing applications using LiDAR system as an all-in-one 3D mapping device. Fully automatic, compact and lightweight UVH -25EL is equipped with an electric engine unit and features a flight endurance of up
to 1.5 hours when mounted with a payload of 5 kg.
The UVH-25EL is an ideal platform for highly accurate Light Distance and Ranging (LiDAR) sensing capabilities with integrated high resolution cameras, dramatically increasing the precision, efficiency and cost effectiveness of surveying and 3D mapping.
Features of the UVH-25EL include:
- The maximum takeoff weight is 25kg.
- The spatial frame of the helicopter makes it possible to conveniently place the payload
and easily adjust the center of mass of the aircraft.
- The chassis has been designed to fit the LiDAR installation.
- The rechargeable battery module is located inside the helicopter’s bearing frame, which
protects it from damage.
- The open fuselage structure in the area of servo actuators allows convenient control of
the main mechanical elements of the helicopter, electrical wiring and other main
- The helicopter is equipped with a radio altimeter.
“We have been putting a lot of effort, time and resources to meet the expectations of the broader geospatial industry”, comments Aliaksei Stratsilatau, UAVOS CEO. “The UVH-25EL is truly an advanced UAV for serious geomatics professionals in the construction, land development, engineering and geomatics trades. We’re going to make partnerships with leading LiDAR manufacturers to provide the clients with an all-in-one 3D mapping solution. The partnerships
with developers of LiDAR systems will allow us to complement our UVH-25EL unmanned helicopter offer with a coverage of aerial photography and 3D elevation data, as well as more specialist capture including thermal surveys, LiDAR.”
For more information visit www.uavos.com