Organizers of the third annualhave announced an esteemed Advisory Board of UAS industry leaders for the 2019 edition. The Advisory Board, which has more than twice the number of members as previous years, is responsible for reviewing submitted abstracts, recommending conference topics and speakers, reviewing the programme, moderating sessions, and acting as a resource for developing different aspects of the international event. Commercial UAV Expo Europe takes place 8-10 April in Amsterdam, with pre-conference programming and workshops on Monday 8 April followed by conference programming and exhibits on Tuesday 9 April and Wednesday 10 April.
“Commercial UAV Expo Europe’s Advisory Board is a who’s who of UAS specialists and industry leaders who will help craft programming and deliver critical insights at Europe’s most important commercial UAS event of 2019,” said Lisa Murray, Group Director. “The board represents a mix of key vertical end-users, top vendors, regulatory experts and others who will help address the most pressing issues facing drone professionals today. Our board members are at the top of their respective fields, and they have put their support behind Commercial UAV Expo Europe.”
Members of theare:
- Sebastian Babiarz, Head Strategic Business Development, Airmap
- Benoit Curdy, Secretary General, Global UTM Association
- Darshan Divakaran, UAS Program Engineer, North Carolina (US) Department of Transportation
- Romeo Durscher, Director of Public Safety Integration, DJI
- Pieter Franken, Founder and Managing Director, Skeye BV
- Dr. Oliver Heinrich, Attorney-at-law and Founding Partner, BHO Legal
- Marc Kegelaers, CEO, Unifly
- Knut Torbjørn Moe, Executive Board, UAS Norway
- Julian Norton, Business Development Manager, PIX4D
- Kevin O’Donovan, Technology Evangelist and Founder, A Bit of This & That
- Christoph Rabb, Executive Director, Drone Alliance Europe
- Michael Thoss, Founder, Ethoss Group
- Will Tompkinson, Lead Consultant, Insightful Dimensions
- Lucas Van Oostrum, Co-founder, Delft Arial Robotics
- Mark Vanlook, Chairman, EUKA
- Flavien Viguier, Deputy General Director, Altametris/SNCF
- Jeremy Wigmore, Founder, Ethoss Group
The Advisory Board will curate a two-day conference programme that includes sessions focusing on UAS integration and operation in top verticals including energy & utilities, public safety & security, surveying & mapping, precision agriculture & forestry, asset management, construction, infrastructure and others. Topics such as regulatory updates, smart cities and urban mobility, disruptive UAS technologies, safety & security will be covered in plenary sessions. The Keynote is a Global Industry Update and European Market Outlook.
In addition to the extensive conference programme, Commercial UAV Expo Europe offers a trade fair featuring best-in-class drone solutions from the world’s top vendors. The event draws vertical industry end-users from across Europe, Asia, Australia the Middle East and around the world. “We’re known for our ability to deliver highly qualified vertical market buyers to our events,” said Ms. Murray. “Our beginnings in surveying and mapping events more than 15 years ago have enabled us to reach professionals in industries including process and power, utilities, mining and aggregates, civil infrastructure, inspections and more.” She added that the event also attracts international technology professionals in search of partners and acquisition targets.
Super Saver Pricing ends 18 January.