uAvionix today announced it has launched a manufacturer’s rebate program for its ADS-B OUT solutions for experimental aircraft owners.
The rebate program offers a limited time $100 rebate on the echoUAT+WAAS GPS bundle, or $150 rebate on tailBeacon EXP.
Rebate rules are as follows:
- Purchase echoUAT+SKYFYX GPS bundle, echoUAT+SKYFYX EXT GPS bundle, or tailBeacon EXP from uAvionix or one of our trusted resellers between Sept 15, 2018 and Nov 15, 2018.
- Install the product(s) on your experimental or LSA aircraft.
- Conduct an operational test flight and obtain a passing Public ADS-B Performance Report (PAPR) from the FAA.
- Submit proof of purchase, installation photos, passing PAPR, using the uAvionix’s rebate validation form by Jan 31, 2019.
- Receive a prepaid VISA debit card!
“The FAA’s ADS-B rebate program excludes non-certified products, yet this is often the most affordable solution for experimental and LSA aircraft owners,” said Paul Beard, CEO. “We feel a kinship with the experimental aircraft owners as this is where we got our start with our GA products. This community has embraced uAvionix and we don’t think they should be left out of all of the rebate fun. We’d like to show our appreciation for their support.”
About uAvionix Corporation
uAvionix develops the world’s smallest, lightest and most affordable ADS-B transceivers, transponders, and GPS receivers. Based in Bigfork, MT, uAvionix has gathered a cross-disciplinary team of experts in embedded RF engineering, sUAS operations, avionics, hardware, software, and cloud services. uAvionix was founded in 2015 and has received Series A and Series B investment funding from Playground Global and Airbus Ventures.