Tersus GNSS Inc. (“Tersus”) announces BX316D to extend its GNSS OEM RTK PPK board, and offer more compatibility to the market. BX316D is a GNSS RTK OEM board for accurate positioning and heading. It is able to integrate with other host devices or to serve as an independent positioning system. The versatile interface and
log/command formats make it compatible with major GNSS OEM boards in the market.
- Supports RTK positioning mode or RTK positioning+ heading mode, and modes are software configurable
- Up to 20Hz RTK solution and raw data output
- Supports IMU raw data output
- Pin to Pin compatible with Novatel OEM617D
- LOG & Command compatible with Novatel Protocol
- Supports PPS output and event mark input
- Serial ports with LVTTL level
- External antenna input through MMCX connectors
- Data output: NMEA-0183 and Tersus Binary format
- Correction: RTCM 2.x/3.x/CMR/CMR+
- Easy to integrate with Pixhawk and other autopilots
- Compact design
About Tersus GNSS Inc
Tersus GNSS Inc. (“Tersus”) is a leading Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Integrated Solution Provider. We enable each centimeter in the world pinpoint accurately. Our offerings and services are used to make high precision and dynamics navigation and positioning possible, providing accurate and reliable position, velocity and absolute orientation information anywhere, at any time.
Tersus was established in 2014. Our engineers have been pioneers in design and development a series of GNSS products to better cater to the industry’s needs. Since this year, our offerings continue with leading products and solutions in the company’s core development areas of GNSS RTK/PPK Boards and Receivers, as well as integrated solutions such as NeoRTK System, MatrixRTK System, GNSS-Aided Inertial Navigation System, and AutoSteer System. In addition to the offerings, we provide a range of services, including technical support and post-application consultation.
Designed for easy and rapid integration, our GNSS product lines offer high-precision capability as well as flexible interfaces for a variety of applications, such as Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAVs), Surveying, Mapping, Precision Agriculture, Crop Health Monitoring, Agricultural Remote Sensing, Lane-level Navigation, Construction Engineering, and Deformation Monitoring, etc. They support multi-constellation and frequency, which greatly improve the reliability and continuity of positioning performance in challenging environments.