Dedrone announces the arrival of DroneTracker 3 and provides our global network of customers and partners the latest and leading in technology to protect their physical and cyberinfrastructure. The advancements included in DroneTracker 3 further demonstrate that airspace security cannot exist without accurate detection technology.
Proactive drone detection is used as a diagnostic tool, building intelligence around the scope and problem by auditing airspace, and then feeding back information into security processes. Before countermeasures or security protocols can be developed,DroneTracker must be integrated to a security ecosystem, to answer the question: “How many drones are in your airspace?”
Building on the success of its predecessors, DroneTracker 3 brings significant enhancements for customers including:
- Automated summary reporting, enabling security personnel to instantaneously assess and analyze drone threats
- Enterprise-grade security and management, allowing for multi-user management and seamless integration into existing security programs
- Increased simplification of platform set up, creating an intuitive and quick-to-deploy system
Together, these additions and improvements make the Dedrone solution the most reliable and accurate platform for drone detection and classification.
ADDITIONAL HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DRONETRACKER 3 INCLUDE:
Automated summary reporting: DroneTracker is the industry’s first airspace security solution that includes automated summary reporting right out of the box.
Improved detection and reliability: Drone detection accuracy and reliability have been significantly improved for Dedrone RF Sensors and 3rd-party video cameras. New and upgraded algorithms deliver:
- Improved drone detection accuracy compared to previous versions
- Reduction of false positive detections by over 99%
- Increased drone tracking range for video cameras
- Improved tracking and re-detection of hovering, fast, and small drones
Enterprise-grade security and management: Enterprise customers require solutions that meet security standards, integrate with existing procedures, and enable multi-user management at scale. DroneTracker 3 provides the following:
- End-to-end encryption of communication between sensors and software
- Role-based access control and administration
- Complete change log with audit trail
- Visibility into license information and inventory
Enhanced ease-of-use: Keeping the user in mind, the Dedrone team has put considerable effort into making the platform as intuitive and user-friendly as possible. In this release Dedrone has added:
- Flexible map modes including static, fixed-coordinate, or live, with support for street, satellite, and hybrid modes
- New alert organization, including alert filtering, improved page navigation, and configuration of notifications
- A new RF Sensor recording view
- New, simplified software installation and upgrade procedures
Many organizations want to jump into standard operating procedures and mitigation, but you can’t do any of that until you first answer this critical question. Organizations need first to gain basic visibility into what is going on in their lower airspace.
THIS IS WHERE DRONETRACKER 3 STEPS IN.
Our software is fed with intelligence collected from passive sensors, including RF/WiFi scanners, cameras, and microphones. Together, this information is analyzed through our proprietary database of information, DroneDNA, which prompts DroneTracker 3 to make a diagnosis – is it a drone, and if so, what’s happening with it? Once a drone is detected, the software determines the communications protocol of the drone, its flight path and the location of the pilot. DroneTracker 3 alerts security personnel when a drone is detected over a mile away and can be integrated to deploy a passive security measure or defeat technology.