Study will examine the consumer and commercial sectors to pinpoint business use and market share of major UAV and software brands
Skylogic Research, LLC today announced the launch of its 2017 Drone Market Sector Research study examining worldwide drone sales, service providers, business buyers, and software services. This independent research, which is being underwritten by Airware and DroneDeploy, promises to find fresh insights on the various drone industry sectors and the growing demand for businesses to use drone-acquired data in their day-to-day operations.
Drone buyers and business users can take the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017_drone_market
The research will provide insights and analyses on:
- Who’s buying what types of drones from which makers at which prices and for what use?
- How large are drone-based service providers and how and where are they positioning themselves to whom and which target industries?
- What concerns business buyers of drone-based projects most and why?
- How much are service providers and business buyers using flight management and data analytic software for image-based projects?
When complete, the research study will provide a comprehensive view of topics like:
- Critical industry drivers
- Vendor and service provider market shares
- Business adoption trends and issues
- Market size for all drone makers and growth projections by segment
“This research builds on our highly successful Drones in the Channel 2016 Market Report, which was the first and only study to provide a comprehensive view of market share for drone manufacturers,” said Colin Snow, CEO and Founder of Skylogic Research. “As the drone industry grows and evolves, it’s important for all to identify and understand who the major hardware and software brands are and what opportunities provide the best chance of market success,” he added.
ABOUT SKYLOGIC RESEARCH
Skylogic Research, LLC is a research, content, and advisory services firm supporting all participants in the commercial unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) industry. We provide research-based insights needed to make critical investment decisions with confidence.