Energy Drone Coalition, a ground-breaking resource with events, news and market intelligence that focuses specifically on collaboration within the rapidly emerging drone/UAV technology being utilized and developed for the oil & gas, power, mining & chemical industries, is pleased to announce the newest energy companies attending, as well as finalized details on the complete agenda for the upcoming Energy Drone Summit, taking place June 20 – 21 in Houston, TX at the Royal Sonesta Hotel.
Leading energy & engineering companies are sending over 300 delegates and teams to learn and share best practices, use cases and review technology solutions as they expand UAVs in their energy operations. Participating companies already include CB&I, ExxonMobil, ConocoPhillips, Shell, Puget Sound Energy, CenterPoint, Duke Energy, Marathon Pipeline, BASF, Axiall Corporation, San Diego Gas & Electric, Honda, GE Oil & Gas, Fluor, WorleyParsons, Saudi Aramco, BNSF Railway, Sempra Energy, Oxy, Chevron, Williams Pipeline, Dominion Energy, Petrofac, Cabot Oil & Gas, LCRA and Marathon Oil.
With the rapid growth of drone and UAV technology, the Energy Drone Coalition Summit is showcasing the leading solution providers specifically for energy and drone operations. The full list is available here.
The Energy Drone Summit, taking place June 20 – 21 at the Royal Sonesta in Houston, is comprised of sessions and workshops led by industry experts on vital topics, sharing best practices and real-world use cases that are affecting energy companies drone operations right now including:
• Enterprise Ready, Energy Asset Owners UAS Ops Roundtable
• Energy UAVs R&D: Latest FAA Updates from the Centers of Excellence
• Subsea, Surface, Land and Air Solutions via Autonomous Drones / Vessels, ROV’s and More: Use Case Session
• Safety & Mitigating Risk in Energy UAS Ops
• Low Power Lines Inspection by UAV with Lidar: Use Case Session
• End-to-End Drone Solutions for Powerline inspections: Use Case Session
• Commercial Operations, Workflows and New Technologies: Use Case Session
• Drone Public Acceptance & Trust, Risk Perception and Privacy Challenges & Solutions
• NUASCP – National UAS Credentialing Program: Use Case Session
• UAS Operations: Building The Business Case for the Energy Enterprise
• UAS Emerging Technology for Energy: Updates & Use Cases
• UAV Forensics and Analysis, What You Do After You Detect and Neutralize a Malicious UAV: Use Case Session
• UAV Mapping: Photogrammetry or Lidar?: Use Case Session
• Regulations / SOPs / Certifications / Compliance Roundtable: Building Consensus for Energy Enterprise Growth
• UAV Counter Measures and Physical Security Threats & Solutions
• Drones for Next-Gen Oil & Gas Facility Protection: UAV Technology Sniffing for Leaks, Surveying Operations and Protecting the Environment: Use Case Session
• Data Security & Management / Cyber security for UAV Operations
• Workshop: Launching a Drone Program
• Workshop: Surveying and Mapping
The final Summit agenda can be viewed here. Experts from FAA, NERC, API, Valero, Duke Energy, Hogan Lovells, NASA, San Diego Gas & Electric, Westar Energy, DataWing Global, Trumbull Unmanned, PrecisionHawk, BNSF Railway and many more will be sharing their experience and insight.
For more information about the Energy Drone Coalition, the upcoming Summit, or information on how to subscribe to news, please visit the website