Energy Drone Coalition, a ground-breaking resource with events, news and market intelligence that focuses specifically on collaboration within the rapidly emerging drone/UAV technology being utilized and developed for the oil & gas, power, mining & chemical industries, has released details on the upcoming EDC Summit, taking place June 20-21 in Houston, TX at the Royal Sonesta Hotel, as well as a list of the newest members on the distinguished industry advisory board for 2017.
The challenges and solutions covered in EDC news channels, as well as at the live event, are directly sourced from the community and reviewed by these UAV and Energy industry leaders on the advisory board. EDC’s advisory board mission is to provide assistance, direction and recommendations for the content, speakers, articles, focus and growth for the Energy Drone Coalition and Summit, as EDC rapidly builds its digital and live event resources for the entire community of energy drone/UAV proponents, operators, solution providers and regulators.
Energy Drone Coalition 2017 Advisory Board:
- Todd Chase, Global Unmanned Systems Program Manager, Oceaneering
• Landon Phillips, Chief Operating Officer, DataWing Global
• Chuck Johnson, President & CEO, Global Integrator of UAS
• Andy Krawczel, Aviation Services Manager, San Diego Gas & Electric
• Steve Poirot, Operations & Safety Director, Aerial Data Mgmt, WorleyParsons
• Mitch Droz, MBA, Commercial Development Manager, Puget Sound Energy
• Jay Forte, Vice President Operations, Sky-Futures
• Tracy Lamb, B.A, M.B.A., Global RPAS Safety Manager, SGS HART Aviation – CBE
• Chris Wilber, PLS, Director, Pipeline Services, SGC Engineering, LLC
The Energy Drone Coalition AB and Team are committed to being truly innovative, listening to all of those that serve the market, create new ways of thinking, and by enlisting the best minds in the industry to openly discuss the key challenges & solutions as we address the industry issues of today and the future. The purpose of EDC is to help create and facilitate real industry partnerships through engagement, learning and awareness.
“We are pleased to launch this Summit for the emerging drone and UAV community that is specifically working in the energy industries,” said Sean Guerre, Partner, Stone Fort Group. “Stone Fort Group serves numerous customers in oil & gas, power, chemical and mining, and their interest in scaling UAVs in the operations is significant. We have received a tremendous amount of interest and support with the launch of Energy Drone Coalition last Fall as a digital and news collaboration platform. Bringing all of the stakeholders together for the Summit in June is the logical next step to serve this fast-growing global community.”
The EDC Summit, taking place June 20-21 at the Royal Sonesta in Houston, will be structured with an experiential focus, covering exceptional and honest real-world content, including:
- Vital Sessions/Updates in the Main Event Conference
• Tech & Service Displays in the Energy DroneTech Exchange
• Oil & Gas, Chemical, Mining & Power Industry Case Studies at the Big Sky TechConnect Theater
• Multiple Networking Opportunities with Small Groups in the Drone Knowledge Cafe and 1:1 Meetings
For more information about the Energy Drone Coalition, the upcoming Summit, or information on how to subscribe to news, please visit the website or contact LaDonna Pettit at email@example.com.