Technology Training Corporation has announced the “UAS West for Defense & Government” Symposium will take place in San Diego, CA, March 7-8, 2017.
This event will bring together the thought-leaders from Military, Government and Industry. Discussions will provide the latest information on government and military UAS opportunities, capabilities, needs and challenges – including Small UAS (sUAS) integration in the National Airspace.
The symposium will cover the following themes:
- Emerging UAS and DoD Needs & Requirements
- DoD UAS Joint Program Updates, Emerging Platform & Sensor Capabilities & Testing
- Next Generation UAS Payloads
Over 20 leading expert speakers from Government and industry have been confirmed, with special presentations by:
- Brigadier General Mario Leblanc, Deputy Director for Operations (DJ3), RCAF, HQ PACOM
- Mr. David “Nark” Narkevicius, Senior Staff Advisor, Office of the Secretary of Defense, CIO C4III, OASD NII
For more information or to register your attendance, visit www.uaswest.com