Introducing the 2016 International Drone Racing Championship December 6-7th, 2016 at the Enercare Center in Toronto, Ontario during the inaugural International UAV Show – Canada’s largest gathering of UAV professionals and enthusiasts.
Setting the stage for what is to come in the future of UAV/UAS systems, this event will provide an all-encompassing view of the industry from the technology itself to the various applications, showcasing the immense value drones can bring to commercial businesses.
The two-day event will be host to over 100 exhibitors, and headline numerous keynote speeches from industry experts and those who have profited most from the technology to date. Alongside presentations and live demos, attendees will be offered the opportunity to partake in a multitude of different workshops and interactive seminars, helping to measure the opportunity for UAV/UAS adoption and outline how to maximize the value drones can offer to various businesses.
As a unique offering from other similar conferences, the International UAV Show will aim to highlight upcoming talent through hosting a number of Canada’s top post-secondary institutions for a two-day hackathon. Not only will this provide front line insight in to the fresh ideas of these young minds, but will serve as a valuable networking opportunity for top UAV firms to interact with some of Canada’s brightest up and coming talent.
For Racers…. Two awesome days of MultiRotor Goodness on an exciting indoor course!
- Enercare Center
100 Princes’ Boulevard #1
Toronto, ON, M6K 3C3
Tuesday, December 6th, 2016
- 8am-9am: Registration & Tech Inspections
- 9am-1:00pm: Practice Heats
- 1:00pm-5:30pm: Qualifiers & Freestyle
Wednesday, December 7th, 2016
- 8am-9am: Fill-the-Seat Practice
- 9am – 2pm: Qualifiers & Freestyle
- 2pm-5:30pm: Double Elimination Brackets
- Beginners Open (Pilots must select Beginners or Open, not both)
- Freestyle (registration will be taken at the event)
- $3,000 in Cash Prize Money ($1,500 – 1st, $1,000 – 2nd, $500 – 3rd in Open Class)
- Podium Plaques (Beginners and Freestyle)
- Pilot Provided VTX (25mW)
- Immersion TNR VTX “Tramps” Available and Wand System also in Effect
- VTX Timing System: No More Transponders!!! (for real this time)
- $75 – includes entry into International UAV Show (a $129.99 Value!)
- * note $25 fee for non pre-paid entries