Map up to 14.7 Km2 (3600 acres) @ 5 cm/pixel per flight. And achieve cm accuracy with no GCPs
Handlaunch. Map thousands of acres at cm accuracy. Parachute down safely. Repeat.
This is what the Aeromapper Talon was conceived for: repeatable consistent professional results every time. And it got even better now, because it officially offers two hours of flight endurance.
No other drone comes close in terms of versatility, performance and affordability.
Despite the impressive increase in flight endurance the Aeromapper Talon still maintains its standard features such as easy hand launch, parachute recovery, fully autonomous flight, long range communications, GNSS PPK optional addition and much more, making it even more unique in the industry.
The Aeromappers are turnkey Unmanned Aerial Vehicles designed for remote sensing, mapping and surveying for professionals.
Aeromao Inc. manufactures three UAV systems: the Aeromapper Talon, Aeromapper 300 and the Aeromapper EV2.
Some of the features of the Aeromappers are:
– Easy to hand launch: no need for bulky and expensive launchers
– Parachute recovery: land safely in confined spaces
– Fully modular, spare parts easily replaceable, always available in stock for immediate shipping worldwide
– Training optionally available, but not required. The Aeromappers are very easy to operate and come with detailed instruction manual and online training is also optionally available.
– Georeferenced imagery: compatible with almost all image processing software out there
– Proven track record, many units flying worldwide
– Long range communications: 20km telemetry, 50+ control. Tested.
– Return to home upon loss of link
– Each and every unit is flight tested before delivery
– All models have a camera lens protective door that automatically closes upon landing
Also, the Aeromapper Talon and 300 can fly with several sets of dual cameras:
– Sony 24 Mp with Sequoia Multiespectral simultaneously, this one currently very popular for surveying and agriculture
– Sony 24 Mp with Flir thermal simultaneously
Other swappable payloads available are:
– GNSS PPK system for up to 3cm accuracy with No Ground Control Points
– Micasense RedEdge multispectral camera: five spectral discrete bands from a single camera
– 42 Mp Sony camera is available for the Aeromapper 300
For more information see Aaeromao.com