Commercial UAV Expo Americas, the leading commercial drone event for the North American marketplace, taking place October 1-3 in Las Vegas, has announced their esteemed advisory board bringing together the most influential leaders in the drone industry. The Commercial UAV Expo Advisory Board will advise the conference and event team to help create the definitive commercial drone event. The advisory board will be responsible for reviewing submitted abstracts, recommending conference topics and speakers, reviewing the program and acting as a resource to develop different aspects of the event.
“The Commercial UAV Expo’s advisory board is the who’s who of drone specialists and industry leaders who will help craft programming and deliver critical insights at the most important commercial UAV event of 2018,” said Lisa Murray, Group Director. “From Airbus Aerial to X, our board represents a mix of key market vertical players, top vendors and regulatory experts to address the most pressing issues facing drone technology today. Our board is at the top of their field, they are ready to bring their connections and commitment to delivering the best conference and expo the market has ever seen.”
Members of the 2018 Commercial UAV Expo Advisory Board include:
- Gregory Agvent, Senior Director, National News Technology, CNN
- Mark Bathrick, Director, Office of Aviation Services (OAS), Department of the Interior (DOI)
- Lisa Ellman, Partner, Hogan Lovells & Co-Executive Director, Commercial Drone Alliance
- Dyan Gibbens, Founder and CEO, Trumbull Unmanned
- Lewis Graham, President and Chief Technical Officer, AirGon, a subsidiary of GeoCue Corporation
- David Hansell, Global Aviation Policy Lead, Facebook
- Dave Henderson, Director of Sales, Geospatial Solutions, Topcon Positioning Systems
- Grant Jordan, CEO, SkySafe
- Rich Kapusta, Chief Marketing Officer & Head of Sales, Alta Devices
- Travis Mason, Vice President Public Policy & Government Affairs, Airbus
- Anil Nanduri, Vice President, GM Drone Group, Intel Corporation
- Laura Ponto, Head of Public Policy and Regulatory Affairs, Google X
- Art Pregler, Director of AT&T UAS Program, AT&T
- Susan Roberts, Co-Founder, Policy Leader AiRXOS, GE Aviation
- Chief Harold Schapelhouman, Fire Chief, Menlo Park Fire District
- Adi Singh, Principal Scientist, Ford Motor Company
- Ian Smith, Platform Lead, Business Development, DroneDeploy
- Oliver Smith, VDC Director, Skanska USA
- Colin Snow, Founder & CEO, Skylogic Research
- Andrea Steffke, Remote Sensing Scientist, Chevron Energy Technology Company
- Dave Truch, Technology Director, Digital Innovation Organization, BP
- Hector Ubinas, Unmanned Aerial Systems Program Lead/Aviation Safety Advisor, San Diego Gas & Electric
- Gretchen West, Senior Advisor, Hogan Lovells & Co-Executive Director, Commercial Drone Alliance
The advisory board will curate a three-day conference program that includes sessions focusing on UAV/UAS integration for large asset owners in top verticals for drone adoption including surveying and mapping, inspection, asset management, construction, infrastructure and others. Hot topics such as regulatory updates, safety and training issues, BVLOS, the future of robotics and product innovations will also be covered arming the skilled drone professional with the information and critical insights they need to move their business forward.
In addition to the extensive conference program, Commercial UAV Expo offers the leading show floor featuring best in class solutions that focuses on commercial drone applications. Manufacturers, suppliers, and service providers offering the latest and most innovative solutions on the marketplace will be exhibiting at the Commercial UAV Expo.
Visit www.expouav.com to learn more and keep updated on the latest Commercial UAV Expo developments.