Tersus GNSS Inc. a leading manufacturing company of high precision GNSS RTK boards, receivers, and systems,
today announced a major upgrade to its popular Precis-BX306 RTK board with new and improved GPS/GLONASS functionality.
The new version of Precis-BX306 supports up to 20Hz RTK solution and raw measurement output, which can be integrated with autopilots and inertial navigation units. With improved algorithms, the new Precis-BX306 demonstrates its ability that the 30 km baseline can be fixed quickly. Moreover, the dynamic fix rate shows an
advantage comparing to the majority of competitive solutions. Stable fix rate is achieved when it is working under city valley, tree, and other challenging environments.
- Supports three constellations, six frequencies
- GPS L1L2/BDS B1B2/GLONASS G1G2
- Supports 192 GNSS channels
- Compatible with Novatel 615 in term of pin to pin, and commands
- Rapid RTK integer ambiguity resolution
- Supports 20Hz or higher position/velocity/time solutions
- Easy to integrate into Pixhawk and other autopilots
- Supports camera shutter synchronization
- Serial ports with LVTTL
- External antenna input through MCX connector
- Data output: NMEA-0183 and Tersus Binary format
- Correction: RTCM 2.x/3.x CMR and CMR+
- Supports logging of raw observation data
- Compact design and low power consumption
“The technology changes made in this version give a whole new user experience for our customers,” says Xiaohua Wen, founder and CEO. “With the updated capabilities, the Precis-BX306 is particularly useful for drone-related, surveyors and geographic information system data users interested in an affordable RTK solution.”
This latest version of Precis-BX306 is pin-to-pin compatible with major GNSS boards in the market, offering flexible interface. Event mark and PPS are supported as always. All enhanced features demonstrate Tersus’ commitment to the needs of customers who value dynamic accuracy and stability.
The new Precis-BX306 is available for order and delivery immediately, and it will be shown at InterGEO in Berlin, Germany.
About Tersus GNSS Inc.
Tersus provides real-time, centimeter-level accurate and cost-efficient Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) positioning solutions. Designed for easy and rapid integration, our GNSS RTK boards and receivers, RTK systems, inertial navigation system and other integrated solutions offer high-precision capability as well as flexible interfaces for a variety of applications, such as unmanned aerial vehicle (UAVs), surveying, mapping, precision agriculture, crop health monitoring, agricultural remote sensing, lane-level navigation, construction engineering, and deformation monitoring, etc.
For more information visit Tersus-gnss.com