Meet DIODON, the first inflatable drone. An inflatable drone comes with some undeniable advantages, as you can imagine. Here’s are the basics:
- Easy to carry – Deflated, the DIODON is small and fits in practically any bag
- Crash proof – The DIODON is inflatable, which makes it practical and crash proof
- Autonomous – The DIODON’s electronic system enables autonomous following of the user
Some other features of the DIODON:
- The DIODON is ultra-resistant – Unbreakable, waterproof and unsinkable!
- The DIODON is ultra-portable – Unfolded size: 1 meter; Folded size: 20 centimeters
- Set up in less than 30 seconds – Inflate with a pump or CO2 cartridge
- The DIODON is light weight – 1200 g battery included
- Follow me technology from 3DRobotics
To learn more or to pre-order yours, visit diodon-drone.com.